Marek Panfil, Ph.D.
Diligent and experienced Business Valuator, published author / co-author of 45 articles and ten books about business and intangible assets valuation. Innovative and collaborative Strategic Advisor identifying value drivers for publicly listed and privately held companies. Creative and engaging Senior Lecturer with over ten years of experience in teaching university-level courses in Poland and Canada.
- Marek has over 20 years of experience in business valuation, including two years at Ernst & Young (EY) Vancouver (Transaction Advisory Service, Valuation and Business Modeling)
- He is a member of Polish Association of Business Valuators (https://www.sbwpwp.org/czlonkowie)
- He successfully completed Chartered Business Valuation (CBV) Level I (Introduction to Valuation), Level II (Intermediate Business Valuation), Level III (Advanced Business Valuation), Level IV (Special Topics in Valuation), Valuation for Financial Reporting, Corporate Finance
- Marek founded and directed a Business Valuation Program for executives at SGH Warsaw School of Economics in Poland (2005-2014) and at Kozminski University (2019 – present)
- He co-authored Poland’s first comprehensive statement of the principles for business valuation for the Polish Federation of Associations Property Appraisers (April 2011)
- Marek is a prolific writer with many works on business and intangible assets valuation published in Polish, English, and Chinese
- He is an instructor of Finance for non-financial manager workshops at Francuski Instytut Gospodarczy Sp. z o.o.