How I differ?
[vc_row content_placement=”middle” height=”medium” color_scheme=”primary”][vc_column][us_post_title align=”center” tag=”h1″ migration_add_content=”1″ css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22margin-bottom%22%3A0%7D%7D”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Extensive academic experience and leadership
- Marek holds a Doctorate in Economics (2005) from SGH Warsaw School of Economics (Poland)
- He directed the Executive Studies Business Valuation program (2005-2014) and was the Head of the Business Valuation Department at Warsaw School of Economics (2013-2014)
- Marek teaches Corporate Finance, Business Valuation, Project Finance, Entrepreneurial Finance
Published author / co-author of business valuation books and articles
- Marek published ten books (in Polish, English, and Chinese) and around 40 articles about corporate finance. The books are very practical and are being used by dozens of instructors / lecturers.
Co-author of the first Polish Business Valuation Standards
- He co-authored Poland’s first comprehensive statement of the principles for business valuation for the Polish Federation of Associations Property Appraisers (2011)
Business valuation on-premises instructor
- Marek teaches Business Valuation with Excel at Ernst and Young Academy of Business in Warsaw, Poland
Successful completion of CBV – Level I, II, III
- He successfully completed Chartered Business Valuation (CBV) Level I (Introduction to Valuation), Level II (Intermediate Business Valuation), Level III (Advanced Business Valuation). He gained proficiency in the Canadian context of business valuation and litigation support.
Experience from Ernst & Young (EY)
- For two years Marek entered into business valuation engagements at EY in Vancouver, Transaction Advisory Service, Valuation and Business Modeling
- Marek provides personalized and high-quality service tailored to meet the specific objectives of each client