Diligent and experienced Business Valuator, published author / co-author of 40 articles and ten books about business and intangible assets valuation. Innovative and collaborative Strategic Advisor identifying value drivers for publicly listed and privately held companies. Creative and engaging Senior Lecturer with over ten years of experience in teaching university-level courses in Poland and Canada.
- Marek has over 10 years of experience in business valuation, including two years at Ernst & Young (EY) Vancouver (Transaction Advisory Service, Valuation and Business Modeling)
- He successfully completed Chartered Business Valuation (CBV) Level I (Introduction to Valuation), Level II (Intermediate Business Valuation), Level III (Advanced Business Valuation)
- Marek founded and directed a Business Valuation Program for executives at SGH Warsaw School of Economics in Poland (2005-2014)
- He co-authored Poland’s first comprehensive statement of the principles for business valuation for the Polish Federation of Associations Property Appraisers (April 2011)
- Marek is a prolific writer with many works on business and intangible assets valuation published in Polish, English, and Chinese