Extensive academic experience and leadership
- Marek holds a Doctorate in Economics (2005) from SGH Warsaw School of Economics (Poland)
- He directed the Executive Studies Business Valuation program (2005-2014) and was the Head of the Business Valuation Department at Warsaw School of Economics (2013-2014)
- Marek teaches Corporate Finance, Business Valuation, Project Finance, Entrepreneurial Finance
Published author / co-author of business valuation books and articles
- Marek published ten books (in Polish, English, and Chinese) and around 40 articles about corporate finance. The books are very practical and are being used by dozens of instructors / lecturers.
Co-author of the first Polish Business Valuation Standards
- He co-authored Poland’s first comprehensive statement of the principles for business valuation for the Polish Federation of Associations Property Appraisers (2011)